Seema Bakhru, M.D.
Following a position as the Chief Resident of Diagnostic Radiology at Hartford Hospital, Dr. Bakhru completed a breast imaging fellowship at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in 2013. She holds a Medical Degree from the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth University and has board certifications in Breast 3D Tomosynthesis Training and Advanced Cardiac Life Support. Dr. Bakhru is affiliated with Norwalk, Danbury, and New Milford hospitals and works with patients both in English and in Hindi.
- Brandeis University August 1999 – May 2003 Major: B.S. in Biochemistry, Biology Waltham, MA
- Dartmouth Medical School August 2003 – June 2007 Hanover, NH
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency July 2008 – June 2012 Hartford Hospital – Hartford, CT
- Breast 3D Tomosynthesis Training
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Honors & Awards
- Hartford Hospital Practice Quality Improvement Symposium 2nd place: “Optimizing Weekend Resident Call Staffing”
- Justice Brandeis Scholar Magna Cum Laude Brandeis University
OUR PHYSICIANS / CLINICIANS