Todd J. Everett, M.D.
Dr. Everett holds certification from the American Board of Radiology as well as an added qualification for vascular/interventional radiology. In 2001, he completed a fellowship in vascular and interventional radiology at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center after having already completed a radiology residency at SUNY Stony Brook. He graduated with honors from the Warren Alpert Medical School at Brown University in 1995. Dr. Everett has over 20 years of radiology experience, including breast imaging. He has affiliations with Norwalk, Danbury, and New Milford hospitals.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Brown University Providence, Rhode Island, September 1987 – May 1991
- Doctor of Medicine, Brown University School of Medicine Providence, Rhode Island, September 1991 – May 1995
- Diagnostic Radiology, University Hospital and Medical Center, SUNY at Stony Brook Stony Brook, NY June 1996 – June 2000
- American Board of Radiology, 2000
- Certificate of Added Qualification, Vascular/Interventional Radiology, 2002
Honors & Awards
- Most correct unknown cases as a resident, SUNY Stony Brook, 2000
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY 2000 to 2001
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- New England Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society